      Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 1:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Stock Cars on the Marlboro road course

      I recall some go kart trials at Marlboro. There were a bunch of
      complaints that made them decide not to race there, including the shocks
      on the driver and cars coming in and out of the oval, a kart losing it
      in the righthander leading into the hairpin and spinning into oncoming
      karts, the height of the guardrail in the oval, and a guy somehow
      getting launched on the berm we used to flag from between the fence and
      Cappy's. Somehow, I don't recall them mentioning the trees.

      Question is, did motorcycles ever run at Marlboro? Those guys raced some
      placed I'd be afraid to drive anything outside of a fully padded safety
      car. I believe they raced at Thompson, for instance.

      Cheers, Bob

      tcooper@sprintmail. com wrote:
      > *Quite nitrating, I had forgot those early days.*
      > *Ted*

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!