4409Burke Allard

  • netterstromjim
    Jul 13, 2014
      Larry

      The Allard driven at Cumberland on May 20 1957 (196) and the # 27 Allard pictured at Marlboro in May of '57 are the same car.
      Paul  Whitestine also entered a Chrysler Allard in the Oct. '57 race at VIR which I bellive to also be the same car.
      My Allard,could not be the same Allard that was once owned by Burke, because someone in the group mentioned Burke as having raced his in '58,and  the guy I bought my Allard from bought it  from  a nothern VA. chevy dealer in the late fall of '57.

      Thanks to the group for their help

      Jim

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic