4315note from Denise

    Mar 6, 2014
      Managed to trip on my slippers which I had planned to toss as loose
      enough to be dangerous. I was right. They sent me head first into a door
      jamb and then hard on my left hip, the only original one. Cracked a
      pubic bone which hurts like hell but needs no surgery. Can't walk. When
      I don't know. The head gash needed only 4 staples and those were
      supposed to come out today. But didn't.

      I'll plan on some cards for breakfast. Should collect for flowers for
      Riddelle as fund is depleted.

      Will get addresses and more info. Send Denise notes at Denise McCluggage
      <doodahmac@...>

      Cheers, Bob