4291Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: "Oldest" Racing Mustang - 1964 Virginia Reel Rally

  • ajs
    Jan 18, 2014
      Off topic: I believe that was the 1965  Twelve Hours that Stewart was the first out and the Mouat Mustang second out.
      (My only trip to Marlboro.)

      Cheers,

      Andrew Sturgess

      On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Rick Mandelson <rollingthunder78@...> wrote:

      My God Buzz, your upside down.

      Jackie Steward’s Cortina is now owned by Dan Davis, Owner / Editor of Vintage Oval Racing and Victory Lane Magazines.

      Rick

      www.rickmandelson.com