4277Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Happy Thanksgiving All

  • Mike Matune
    Nov 28, 2013
      And the same to you and yours! Maureen and I marched in the Macy's Parade this morning. She was a Statue of Liberty and I was a taxi (always a car guy!)!

      image.jpeg
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 28, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Bob <bstorck@...> wrote:

      Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. This is truly a time of reflection and appreciation as well as a time to remember all of the Thanksgivings and the reasons for them.

      This is a great holiday to enjoy the company of family and friends. I hope you are enjoying the true warmth of good company.

      Cheers and Love, Bob

      enjoy
      http://www.youtube.com/embed/auSo1MyWf8g?rel=0

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic