      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:31 PM
      Subject: RE: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Marlboro Results

      Rick, Don,

      Brook also drove my Sting Ray in the April National.  I forget how he finished.  I didn't have my National license yet and I had had a carb problem in the March (I think) Regional. Brook went home on Sat. evening and pulled the carb off of the Cobra for me to use on Sunday. In return, I let him drive the Vette in the National.  I don't remember why he didn't want to run the Cobra.

      Aloha,

      Don Haines

      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      From: rollingthunder78@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:46:42 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Marlboro Results [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rick Mandelson included below]
      Don

      Jim Sutter also ran the #22 BRG 289 Cobra owned by Brook Perkins.

      From: David&Carol <scshmoo@...>
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Alfa Assistance
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 12:16 AM

      Aloha Forest,

      Mahalo for the information.

      Would you be able to post a scan of the entry sheet?

      On 1 Oct 2012, at 17:10, f minor wrote:

          I happen to have an original 1964 Marlboro Presidents Cup program.
      The entry list for E & F Prod shows a #68 as Herman Melotti of LaVale
      Maryland in an E Prod Alfa.  The only other Alfa is # 96 driven by
      Mortimer Ryon of Clarks Summit, Pa. in an Alfa_Vel.

                             Forrest Minor