3839Re: SAD NEWS.......(I NEED YOUR HELP!!!).....Ed Diehl

  • rrosen2004
    Sep 10, 2012
      This is a scam! Don't reply, don't forward on, etc. Just delete it.

      This may mean Ed's Yahoo email account is compromised. Although it does look more like they just spoofed his email address.

      Ed, you should change your password to be safe.

      __________________
      Robert Rosen
      CTO
      R & R Computing
      E-Mail: robert@...

      --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, Ed Diehl <mediehljr@...> wrote:

      > I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, sorry i did not inform you about our trip, few days back my family and I made an unannounced vacation trip to Madrid,Spain and unfortunately we got attacked and mugged at gun point on our way to the hotel where we stayed, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports left with us.
      >
      > We've been to the embassy and the Police but they're not helping issues at all and our return flight leaves anytime from now and we`re� having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until I settle the bills.I really need your financial assistance in sorting out my hotels bills and get a cab to the airport back home i promise to pay you back.
      >
      > I need your urgent help.
      >
      > Ed Diehl

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic