3761The Hairpin

  • Mike
    Aug 7, 2012
      Driving home today, I made a hard left turn to get through some traffic, and as I was pulling the steering wheel I was reminded of the Marlboro hairpin. For a moment it was like I was there again.

      And I though it might be interesting to read some reminiscences from others about the turns at Marlboro--before we forget what they all were.

      I'll tell you that I was always frustrated by that turn. I never felt like I ever got it just right. The only car I ever drove there was a Mini, and I was always fighting the fwd through the hairpin. Always felt like I was exiting the turn like a stone. For sure, my least favorite turn at Marlboro.
    • Show all 37 messages in this topic