3735Re: LHM Decal

  • michael
    May 1, 2012
      Thanks Steve,

      I've got one of those as well and am going to use that as a starting point for the colors and the details of the letters and the Capitol. I've got a good decal guy that I'm sure can fix it to match the shape of the decal on the Kincheloe/Spitler car. Once I get them done I'll let the group know.

      Regards, Michael

      --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Lloyd <slloydmarlboro@...> wrote:

      > Here is a .jpg image of one of the LHM badges. 'Hope you can use it.
      >
      > Steve Lloyd, Historian
      > Washington, DC Region, SCCA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic