3734Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] List of "All" Marlboro Events

  • Mike Matune
    Apr 30, 2012

    I was at the DCPL today and took the opportunity to look for the results of the races held at Marlboro on Friday evening September 13, 1963. They were published in the Monday September 16, 1963 Washington Daily News in Ev Gardner's column. This event had previously been discussed here. Don  & Dave had mentioned they had seen pre-event publicity but not results, so here they are! There are two pages and you need to scroll down. The first page is the full page from the newspaper, while the second is a "zoomed-in" view that is easier to read. The pre-event publicity is also included.

    The search also turned up a few other events and clarifications. Once these are all complied into the new list, we will promulgate an updated copy.

    Thanks and take care,