3690Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] List of "All" Marlboro Events

    Apr 11, 2012
      Hi Michael,

      I used to read Ev Gardner regularly in the Washington Daily News. Between 1961 and 1965 I clipped out the columns which interested me, but do not have all of them by any means.

      The paper is long gone, but should be available on microfilm somewhere (Library of Congress?)

      I have asked friends and people who worked for Scripps if they knew what became of Ev's archives, but no one seems to know.

      If his columns are archived somewhere I would like to know.

      On 11 Apr 2012, at 07:01, MIchael Ling wrote:

      What I really crave are Ev Gardner's columns.  Those I sorely miss.  Are there collections of his columns? If so, these should be republished in bound volumes.  Shouldn't his columns be in some sort of an archive? am I the first one to broach this concern?
                                                                                                                                                                      &n bsp;    Michael Ling