3686Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] List of "All" Marlboro Events

  • gtracer66
    Apr 11, 2012
      Terry, The Stopwatcher was a small independent publication that covered sports car activity in the DC/Balt. Area. In addition to racing, they also covered autocrossing and rallying. Not just SCCA but other car clubs in the area. I used to do some shooting for them. It was by subscription. Most all content was submitted by fellow enthusiasts. I beieve I remember they were out of Rockville somewhere.

      Terry Oneil <pact.terryoneil@...> wrote:

      >Bob,
      >Please excuse my ignorance, but what is Stopwatcher? Was it a Regional publication like Straightpipe? If so which region published it.
      >Regards
      >Terry

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic