3551OT does anyone have contact info for Dr Thompson or Gus Ehrman

  • rdlin98
    Mar 1, 2012
      Sorry to be off topic....but you are a great resource for the great racing community that once was.

      Four drivers who competed in the first Sebring 12hr race 1952 are still with us: Dick Thompson, Gus Ehrman, Otto Linton and Dick Irish.

      All but Dick Irish ran at Marlboro as well.

      The PR guy was going to have them all at Sebring for the 60th, but dropped the ball.

      I am taking Otto...Dick Irish is working on it....I would like to contact the other two if possible (Otto has not seen some of them in over 30 years).

      Any help would be appreciated

      Roger Linton
      Valley Forge, PA
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic