3441Photo enhancement, Bill Dobbins' images

    Feb 1, 2012
      I'm no expert with photoshop express, but I'm getting better

      Here is an image from the 1966 Driver's school, badly underexposed as many are, of a dark car, no less

      But not any car, Gordon Tatum's GTO at the infamous driver's school rent-a-ride

      As you can see, even a wanker can improve the photo quite a bit thru adjusting lighting & in this case, zoomed in thru cropping (possible in many cases because of the high resolution of the scans @ 2400 dpi)

      If there is an image or two that is special to you, but could be improved, it's possible