3251Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Race results at Marlboro

  • Erskine Kelly
    Jun 18, 2011
      Hi guys,

      I found this photo while looking for something else (Billy Pearce, 1911) -

      Frank Baptista in his Lotus 11 - late 1957 or early 1958.

      When he and I were working together he kept his Lotus stripped down to the Aluminum.

      This is obviously a photo after he hired on to Continental Motors as service manager.

      Rick Kelly
      Oklahoma City

      On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:33 AM, scshmoo@... wrote:

      Hi Chris,

      I bought US military belts (three inch, cam lock) at the surplus store for $5 as
      I recall. That would have been around 1959. Anchored them under the frame
      through quarter inch plate.

      Kauai, HI