3239Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

    May 5, 2011
      Aloha Steve,

      This is probably 0702.

      It was a Scuderia Askolin (Sweden) when new then Bjurstrom then Buck Fulp and later Maj. Cooper. In 1990 it was restored and all yellow. It also has the Scaglietti badge in the right location and the correct vents on the left side.

      As of 2000 it belonged to Gnutti in Italy. Looks like it has been repainted because the inside of the fenders and vents is now yellow. It was black in 1990. All of Gnutti's race decals have been removed also.

      Do not know who owns it today.