3238Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

    May 5, 2011

      On 5/5/2011 7:00 PM, les robertson wrote:
      Bob, Great photos. Awesome race cars. Is that Laguna Seca?
      Yes
      When I retired my Kelly "V" in 70' I moved to northern Ca., The Santa Cruz area, and saw many excellent races there. Thanks for keeping me in "the loop".
      I haven't heard anything since attending the Marlboro reunion last year @ Summit Point.
      Best regards, Les Robertson

      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      From: bstorck@...
      Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:27:25 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: RE: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

      Yellow car Steve Knoll is trying to identify is a Ferrari 500 TRC. Don’t know the owner.

      On 5/4/2011 11:07 AM, Steve Knoll wrote:

      Gentlefolk,

      Vintage racing, West Coast style

      laprecord.com photos from last week's 1-day, mid-week test session at Laguna Seca

      There were plenty of good cars not even pictured

      ANYWAY....

      I could use some help identifying this car, which was not on the entry list, as I work on the text for this edition

      http://laprecord.com/Part-351-HMSA-LS/Chap-03/Pg-05.htm

      Thanx in advance,

      Steve K

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic