      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      From: bstorck@...
      Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:27:25 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: RE: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] slightly off topic

      Yellow car Steve Knoll is trying to identify is a Ferrari 500 TRC. Don’t know the owner.

      On 5/4/2011 11:07 AM, Steve Knoll wrote:

      Vintage racing, West Coast style
      laprecord.com photos from last week's 1-day, mid-week test session at Laguna Seca
      There were plenty of good cars not even pictured
      I could use some help identifying this car, which was not on the entry list, as I work on the text for this edition
      Thanx in advance,
      Steve K

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic