2740Re: Driver's School Spitfires, Photos dated Jun-1-1968

  • rrosen2004
    Sep 3, 2010
      Steve:

      I guess I misremembered my drivers schools. Guess it was Spring and Fall, 1968 (I thought it was fall '68, spring 69). The 37 car is me. I'd recognize that Bell bubble shield anywhere. And the stupid little latches on the side.

      Thanks so much for posting.

      --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Knoll" <sknoll@...> wrote:

      > Hi Robert
      >
      > I've posted an album from the driver's school, but It is not the fall one
      >
      > I expect this is not your driver's school, as you said it was in the fall
      >
      > Between the novice stripes & passengers in the cars in some shots, I'm pretty sure it is a driver's school, though there are only 4 rolls in this film unlike some earlier years where Bill might have shot as many as 8 rolls
      >
      > As you can see there were at least 3 Spitfires at the event, there are more photos of these cars, at least the #37

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic