2487Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] New Photos: More from Steve Lloyd

    Apr 7, 2010
      Hello Marlboro people.

      It's been brought to my attention that our Marlboro Reunion entry list has sagged enormously from this year to last.  Last year there were 200 entries and this year to date are a mere 50.  Obviously this is due to the beautiful ninety degree weather and seemingly moments ago we were shoveling five feet of snow.

      Please don't make our organizers sweat as they work hard for us who reap the benefits.

      I implore you all to getter done.

      See you ALL at the 2010 Reunion.

      Rick Mandelson, Ellicott City, Maryland