20271967 Daytona Continental Photos

  • Steve
    Jan 1, 2010
      www.laprecord.com is updated (sort of) with photos from the 1967 Daytona Continental

      My windows machine has taken seriously ill & that is where my web authoring & ftp software is. The feature is about 80% done, but until the machine gets healthy again, it's done

      If it's dead, I guess I'll have to get web authoring software for the Mac, but I don't want to spend the money & Microsoft Expression is fine for my simple needs

      Oh well, meanwhile there are lots of photos of Ferrari P3 & P4s, Chaparrals, GT40s & the like

      Not to worry, scanned photos are on my Mac & also backed up, so nothing important is lost, even if the machine is terminal
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic