      Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] 2010 Marlboro Reunion

      Steve....... . please add Rick Wilder rwilder60@msn. com who went to drivers school in a Formula Vee and raced for a couple of years.  He's also a good friend and still keeps in contact with Mike Hiss who moved from racing Marlboro to racing at Indy.   Rick also was PR for DC region in the mid to late 60's and designed a couple of Group 44 covers for me in the late 60" and early 70's.  Rick currently lives in Massachusetts.

      Thanks...... ...Bob Hines

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4707 (20091221) __________

      http://www.eset.com