      From: Robert Hines <racerbob4@...>
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Marlboro Bus Service (Gifford's)
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:37 AM

      Dr. Tompson is alive but not that well and livng in Florida with his second wife.  Dick Lord died many years ago, probably something like 20 years at least.  Pinky was married at least 5 times, once to Reed Rollo and once to Eddie Diehl and then she disappeared from the scene.  I last saw Steve Spitler about 25 years ago when he was taking pictures at the new track, since 1970, Summit Point.  Art Tweedale is also gone but I dont know for how long.