      From: Steve Lloyd <slloydmarlboro@...>
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 1:46 pm
      Subject: [Marlboro_Raceway] Marlboro Reunion 2009

      Before everyone gets too busy with the holidays, I just want to
      remind everyone that our 2009 Marlboro Reunion is shaping up to be
      the biggest and best ever. The dates are April 30 through May 3rd,
      2009 under the aegis of Vintage Racer Group's newly-
      revived "Jefferson 500" at Summit Point Raceway in WV. VRG will have
      a full weekend of vintage car racing, and their theme for this event
      is our old haunt, Marlboro.

      There will be a dinner on Friday, May 1st for anyone interested in
      those days, and registration is required. If you need information,
      please contact me at the following e-mail ONLY:
      marlborohistory@ comcast.net. For a number of reasons, I cannot field
      inquiries from the Yahoo e-mail address.

      The fee will be $40 for the Reunion activities, and our deadline for
      registration will be April 15th, tax day. I'll have more specific
      details as to how to register in another e-mail very soon.

      BY the way, VRG is hoping to offer parade/exhibition laps for cars
      that actually raced at Marlboro! We've already identified at least
      three who plan to be there!

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region SCCA

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic