      From: Steve Benford Jr. <sbracing@...>
      Subject: [Marlboro_Raceway] Anyone going to The Glen vintage race Sept 6-7?
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:34 AM

      Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to Frederick. I hope everyone
      got a chance to say hello to my mom, Carole, and my brother, Chip, and
      of course Bob.

      My mom told me there was some talk going around at the reunion that
      some of you are making plans to attend the vintage race at The Glen in
      September. I will be out for this race, and want to know if any of
      you will be there for sure. I would like to setup a place and time on
      Saturday to all meet at the track. Is anyone interested in doing
      something like this?

      There will plenty of vintage Triumphs racing, as well Tony Adamowicz
      driving his F5000 Eagle.

      Thumbs Up.
      Steve Benford Jr.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic