1332Marlboro Reunion Update

  • Steve Lloyd
    Jul 1, 2008
      Folks,
      As you know, we're having the car show portion of our Marlboro
      Reunion on Saturday, July 12th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Following
      that car show, we'll have a welcome "beer party" at Dutch's Daughters
      in Frederick. It's about 15 minutes from Surreybrooke. This is a CASH
      BAR and we can also purchase bar snacks/appetizers in our semi-
      private room there (in their basement pub). Dutch's Daughter has been
      one of Frederick's best restaurants for years. Our welcome party is
      scheduled for 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. so everyone ought to be able to
      get a shower or whatever after the car show, and have time to join us
      at 7:00 p.m.

      If you go to Dutch's Daughters for dinner, be aware that it is NOT a
      t-shirt and jeans place (in the dining rooms, anyway). We can be
      casual, certainly, in their basement pub, but dinner is a little
      dressier. Just wanted you to know up front.

      If you "registered" for the Sunday Reunion, I've already mailed you
      Destination Frederick. The back cover is a full-page ad for Dutch's
      Daughters. Their phone number and website for directions are: 301-668-
      9500 and www.DUTCHS.info. Their address is 581 Himes Avenue,
      Frederick, MD 21703. If you are coming to the car show and NOT the
      Reunion, I will have directions available for you at the car show.
      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA
      7928 Edgewood Farm Road
      Frederick, MD 21702-2910