Hi...

  • chantran_86
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      hi guys im kuttichantran.. im frm malaysia doin degree in marine
      science at national university of malaysia.. gud luck guys..
    • chaochao_ladypink
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007
        ahemmm,,,

        whats new there guys??? are you having activities there with regards to
        marine biology??

        here in the school that im working at, well we are having a new project
        on Dugong watching but then ,, sad to say ilol be leaving this
        institution and look for a new job related to my course..

        Hey,, lets chat..

        --- In Marinebio_students@yahoogroups.com, "chantran_86"