  • chaochao ladypink
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      hello guys,,

      My name is Marichu Saceda, Iam 20 and i have just graduated in Marine Biology.. Im so glad that there is a kind of marine biology organization in the net... iActually I graduated with a thesis entitled Seaweeds Assessment along the intr\ertidal zone in our local Marine Waters.... Ohh, Iam A filipina and iam here in the Philippines. This June, Iam planning to proceed for a masteral on Marine Biodiversity .. But, Iam really eager to go masteral outside the country..

      Hope to hear from all of you soon..

    • sudhi ns
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        hi friend,

        i am happy to know about you and to make friendship. i am from india and i am doing my phd. my best wishes for your career.

        keep in touch

        with love

        chaochao ladypink <chaochao_ladypink@...> wrote:
        hello guys,,

        My name is Marichu Saceda, Iam 20 and i have just graduated in Marine Biology.. Im so glad that there is a kind of marine biology organization in the net... iActually I graduated with a thesis entitled Seaweeds Assessment along the intr\ertidal zone in our local Marine Waters.... Ohh, Iam A filipina and iam here in the Philippines. This June, Iam planning to proceed for a masteral on Marine Biodiversity .. But, Iam really eager to go masteral outside the country..

        Hope to hear from all of you soon..

        Biology career Biology employment Biology Life the science of biology

      • Disha Gatty
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          Hi!
          I am doing my graduation inZoology from Mumbai. What are you studying for your Ph.D ? I am very interested in a career in Marine Biology, especially at Ph.D level.
          Good luck to you. Take care and keep in touch.

          Bye