Re: [Marinebio_students] Information about universities for Marine Biology

  • Dementia
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:01 PM
      On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, mashi_56 wrote:

      > Hello There, I will appreciate if some member can help me with the
      > information about universities that offer under-graduate/graduate and
      > post-graduate programs in Marine Biology. I have just finished high
      > school in India and aspire to make a career in Marine Biology.
      > Thanks

      Are you looking for schools in India?
    • mashi_56
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 10:26 PM
        I am looking for universities which are world renowned and will offer
        good opportunities for doing research after garduatioo/post
        graduation. I would prefer an english speaking country like USA, UK or
        Australia, New Zealand and also India.
        Thank you for the response.
        Divya.

        --- In Marinebio_students@yahoogroups.com, Dementia <walshk@n...>