a new friend?

  • Sherif AbdElGhany
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2004
      Dear New Friends
      I wish you a very good and lovely time in your work and personal life.I am an Egyptian,33 years old.I am carrying out a ph thesis on some molluscs that are collected from the Mediterranean Sea,North coast of Egypt.I may need some new scientific sites,abstracts or an advice when there is a problem in the research.I hope to have new friends.Looking to hear from you very soon.
      Best regards.
      Yours
      Sherif

    • Dementia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2004
        On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, Sherif AbdElGhany wrote:

        > Dear New Friends
        > I wish you a very good and lovely time in your work and personal life.I am an Egyptian,33 years old.I am carrying out a ph thesis on some molluscs that are collected from the Mediterranean Sea,North coast of Egypt.I may need some new scientific sites,abstracts or an advice when there is a problem in the research.I hope to have new friends.Looking to hear from you very soon.
        > Best regards.
        > Yours
        > Sherif

        Hello,

        Welcome to the list. It's been very slow, but just ask and someone may be
        able to help you out with something!