help aquarium website fight legal harassment

  • Gene H
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      One of the fish-related websites I visit is http://www.aquariacentral.com/ which is part of http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/. When I attended the American Cichlid Convention a few weeks ago I learned that they are being subjected to legal harassment by Monster Energy Company who wants the website to stop using the logo and the name 'MonsterFishKeepers' in any merchandising. If you would like to learn more and help put a stop to this you can visit http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/ or join their Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/207102559416917/.