Aqueon trade-in weekend at Sailfin and CAFE will be there

  • Gene H
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      CAFE will have an information table set up at Sailfin this weekend (Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th) and we are looking for
      volunteers. We will be there Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM and Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM (remember Daylight Saving Time ends Sunday morning at 2 AM so turn your clocks back an hour).

      It is Aqueon trade-in weekend where if you bring in a power filter for trade-in you will get a comparable new Aqueon power filter for free. Chuck Templeton from Aqueon will be there to answer questions on Saturday. If you plan to come help out please let me know and bring a chair to sit in if at all possible. If you can help out it would be greatly appreciated.