anyone want 2 baby marble catsharks? In bay area,ca...

  • shefy7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      Hi everyone, my friend bought me 2 baby marble catsharks, they're only
      about 3-4 inches long. They love shrimp :) They are very active and in
      beautiful condition. He bought them for $90, I'll give them to someone
      for $75. My tank is wayyyyy too smalll for them and I want them to do
      well! Please have a good tank setup, they get along very well with
      other fish also...I have starfish, snails, crabs, damsels, gobys...

      Email me for pics...oh and I live in Fremont and could meet you around
      here...

      Thanks!
      Shefy