Message

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2005
      No opening lines? My messages have to be approved before I can post
      them? LMAO, I post thousands of messages, I hope your ready to do a
      ton of reading. Are you sure it is a good idea to regulate every
      post? People can become impatient waiting for you? Which brings up
      another point, who are you? An introduction would be great....
    • atsantes@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2005
        --- In MarineReefTank@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <TAMCFA@H...> wrote:

        There is only an approval for the first message posted by enw
        members, this is for people posting advertisements and then leaving
        the board. That is the only reason for first message approval on
        this board. I also run another board and I check on my boards
        regularly so I don't think it's going to be a big problem for me. If
        I find that the board is getting to big and its to much of a JOB for
        me I will just go ahead and change it. Thank you for the feedback
        and welcome to the board!!