Marimba Lumina 2.5 S/N 15 back up for sale...

  • bunnyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      I was going to sell this last August, but the gentleman interested in it had just bought a Minimoog Model D, so the funds were a little short. Since we're getting ready to move from NOLA to Michigan, we could use some moving capital. So... Anyway, if you're interested, here's my original notice:

      For sale is Marimba Lumina 2.5 serial #15. It comes with 4 mallets and 4 pucks.
      I can send pix (or even a quick video if you want!) if you're interested. $2750.
      Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees... Bought new in April 2001 (although
      Nearfield didn't send the extra pucks till the end of June...). Paperwork
      available upon request. Anyway, I hate to get rid of it, but I'm not using it
      nearly enough to justify keeping it.

      -andrew d