Skip to search.

Marimba Lumina 2.5 for sale!

  • bunnyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2011
      For sale is Marimba Lumina 2.5 serial #15. It comes with 4 mallets and 4 pucks. I can send pix (or even a quick video if you want!) if you're interested. $2750. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees... Bought new in April 2001 (although Nearfield didn't send the extra pucks till the end of June...). Paperwork available upon request. Anyway, I hate to get rid of it, but I'm not using it nearly enough to justify keeping it.

      -andrew d
    • a t
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2011
        Hi-  I'm interested in this.  Any issues?  Can you send me some pics?

        Thanks
        Andy Taub
        NYC