Marimba Lumina 3.5 for sale

  • jcsveth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hello,
      Unfortunately, I have to sell my 3.5 octave lumina in excellent condition. It comes with the power supply, four mallets, two pucks, two memory cards, a footpedal, a large and small copy of the manual, a home-made cloth cover (It has always been covered or in its case), and the California Case Company case for it.

      The marimba works and looks perfect. As these are near un-obtainium, I am looking to get $5500 for all plus shipping. I am located in central Florida and local pickup is preferred. I will take any pictures necessary and answer any questions that I can. I realize if you are on this list, you probably have one but if you need a spare, know anyone or any institution that might be interested, drop me an email at jcsveth (at) yahoo . com
      Regards, Jeff