Look to |D| Absolute Deviation for Lumina support

  • jjdavel
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2008
      In case you have not already heard, Marimba Lumina support can be
      found at www.absolutedeviation.com

      Most answers to your questions about support can be found on the site
      or by writing in.

      A number of users have already been using my services for the past
      couple of years, but I have not advertised this very much.

      accessories page on the |D| site. This should be your "first choice
      for obtaining parts." Buchla does not stock Marimba Lumina parts.

      -j|d|