Ordering Mallets

  • Leah Stang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hello,

      I am the director of a drumline in Minnesota and we have a Marimba Lumina that we
      purchased about 3 or 4 years ago. Our mallets are completely worn out and no longer
      work. We have been trying to contact Nearfield with no luck. Tried e-mail, phone, etc.
      and have no response even though the website says you can still order mallets. Does
      anyone know how to get our hands on new mallets? We desperately need them for our
      show this year and would hate to not be able to use a great instrument because we can't
      find new mallets. Thanks in advance for your help!

      -Leah Stang
      Totino-Grace Percussion Ensemble
    • Grant Porter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        Leah,
        Have you been trying to contact Nearfield or Buchla? I'd go through
        Buchla on this one. I think Nearfield kind of got out of handling the
        ML.

        http://www.buchla.com/mlumina/ordering.html

        I'd call them at the number on the page. I don't think anyone there is
        terribly fond of e-mail.

        -Grant