FS: Heavy duty flight case for ML 2.5

  • soma_studios
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hello all,

      I have a custom made Anvil-style flight case for sale for your ML 2.5. This is a super heavy
      duty case; probably not great if you need something for easy transport, but if you want to
      the ultimate in protection, then this is it.

      I'd like to get about $100 for it, but would consider offers. I think I paid around $450 for it
      new, and it has seen little use...

      Thanks!
    • soma_studios
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
        Just giving this a bump... this case is still available if anyone is interested.

        Regards,

        John