Looking for Marimba Lumina

  • ouennenga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I am (desperately!) looking to buy a Marimba Lumina. Apparently,
      Don Buchla isn't building any at the moment (I've spoken to him
      a few times over the past year or so). I would prefer a 2.5, but at
      this point, I'd be interested in a large one, too. I have a number of
      projects where a Lumina would be very helpful for me - actually, I
      totally need one, and am very disappointed not to be able to get
      one from Don (though I'll certainly continue trying - if there are
      others out there who are looking to buy one, maybe one could
      convince Don of the demand for more?).
      If anyone has a Lumina they're willing to sell, or has any ideas,
      please do let me know. It'd be awesome if I could get one
      somehow.

      I took a yahoo address exculsively for joining this group and
      probably won't use this email address a lot otherwise. Of course,
      I'll be checking the group to see whether there are any replies to
      this post, but if you want to email me directly, probably better to
      use the address <vitaminm@...>.

      Thank you so much and happy new year,
      Lukas Ligeti