stats...

  • andrew dalio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2003
      just wondering how many Luminas and 2.5 were made. I just
      read a quote from Don saying he "may" make more if the need
      arises...

      -andrew (lumina 2.5 #15)
    • Grant Porter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2003
        I have 2.5 #9.

        Maybe we need a registry :)

        -Grant

        On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 9:43AM -0500, andrew dalio wrote:
        > just wondering how many Luminas and 2.5 were made. I just
        > read a quote from Don saying he "may" make more if the need
        > arises...
        >
        > -andrew (lumina 2.5 #15)

      • nate
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2003
          I think the idea of a registry is a great idea due to its limited nature.
          This way history of ownership of a particular Lumina can be tracked. This
          would sort of be in tradition of some of the rare and limited modulars out
          there.

          As for how many Luminas made to date, I've asked this question a few times
          before and have never got a consistent or definitive answer and not sure if
          anyone really knows. I've heard anywhere between 20 to 100. And how that
          would be broken down to the 2.5, 3.5 and Gold editions I have no clue. If
          you were to get this data from Nearfield and Don himself , a total probably
          could be figured out.

          -nathan
          ML 2.5 #5

          > On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 9:43AM -0500, andrew dalio wrote:
          > > just wondering how many Luminas and 2.5 were made. I just
          > > read a quote from Don saying he "may" make more if the need
          > > arises...
          > >
          > > -andrew (lumina 2.5 #15)

        • ecf1001
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2003
            2.5 #32. Haven't heard of anyone getting another one after that...

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/