ML 3.5s

  • mjkohl01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi folks,

      I just spoke to Don (Buchla) on the phone. He advised me to send him an email
      requesting a 3.5 and he'll put my name on a list. If there's enough interest, they may
      produce more.

      In the mean time, does anyone out there want to sell their ML 3.5? I've begun
      studying mallet percussion with a university professor and I need a greater range
      than my ML 2.5 provides.

      Also: Have any of you programmed an octive shift using the 2nd foot pedal on the
      2.5?

      Regards,

      Michael Kohl
      Vallejo, CA
    • ecf1001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
        Would be nice if they offered upgrade deals for current 2.5 owners. :)

        I know I'd definitely go for it...

        --- In MarimbaLuminaries@yahoogroups.com, "mjkohl01" <mjkohl@p...>