triggering program change messages

  • nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello,
      I'm new to this list and a Lumina neophyte. I recently acquired an ML 2.5
      and loving it. But I'm still learning all its intricacies and came across a
      situation where I want to build a program that will allow me to trigger
      program change messages. In particular, with a hit of the pentagonal pads I
      want to change a patch on my external sound module to whatever program
      change number I assign to a particular pad. For myself, I see this useful
      for quickly changing sounds with one hit of the mallet in a live situation.
      Can anyone here throw any tips my way in helping me achieve this or perhaps
      have a better solution?

      Thanks so much and Happy Holidaze,
      nate