Joel Davel in Atlanta/Nashville

  • Mark Goldstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2002
      Hi Fellow Luminists,

      If any of you are near these cities, Joel Davel will be performing on
      the Lumina with the Paul Dresher Ensemble and he'd love to meet you. He
      asked me to post this note:

      ---------------------

      I don't know if there are any Luminaries in the South, but if there,
      could you post
      this to the Luminaries site. I don't have the address saved here at home.

      I'm going to be in Nashville and Atlanta this week with the Paul Dresher
      Electro-Acoustic Ensemble. It's a 6 person New Music group/band with guests
      artists (cellist from Kronos Quartet and Terry Riley playing his
      concerto too.)
      First we'll be at Emory University Performing Arts Studio, 1804 Decatur Road,
      Atlanta GA. on Saturday the 23rd. Then at Langford Auditorium, Garland
      Ave @22nd
      Ave South in Nashville on Wednesday 3/27. I don't know if this is part of
      Vanderbilt University or not, but Vanderbilt booked it.

      Thanks, Take care, Joel

      Joel Davel
      joel@...
      http://www.isproductions.com/joel