Another Macintosh MIDI Monitor

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      I came across this utility on the MAX mailing list this morning:
      Didactics is a freeware educational application developed by Riccardo
      Mazza for his students at High Music Perfection School. It covers all the
      the main aspects of the MIDI protocol analizing in real time the incoming
      messages in data format. Requires OMS.

      http://www.riccardomazza.com/Links/Download.htm

      This might be handy if you're ever trying to take a look at what MIDI
      messages the ML is sending out or what's getting sent to it. I still like
      the old MidiScope better but thought this might be handy in case it had a
      problem with the newer OS's or something.

      -Grant