Hi! Which Jacquard paints - they make several. I use both Pro-chem and Goldens on my scarves, and usually iron everything (to impatient to let them cure).cherry_hill_drive
I am working on methylcel and silk scarves and had a question about jacquard paints on silk. I am currently using ProChem's paints and don't have to heat setvalanne00
Depending on where you are located, we also teach marbling classes at The Clearing, in private classes in Door County, and throughout the state of Wisconsin.nakerly
Founded Jan 25, 2000
- Jan 24, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.