Hi Everyone, While I don't teach, I am marbling on a very large scale and I have had great success with wallpaper backing paper. It absolutely loves the bath,estellepickersgill
Holly ~ I use Masa paper (made by Legion) from Dick Blick in all my classes. It's oversized so you'll have to cut it down. And when I buy it in bulk it'sblskoog
Holly.... My experience... the pricier and "better" the paper, the less it works. They are all buffered. I gave up on any of the Hahnemuelles, and I can't evenidn17
Founded Jan 25, 2000
- Jan 24, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.