Re: [Marbling] Wow!

  • Betty Lou Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002
      I would like to add to Lavinia's remarks that this second exchange was
      wonderful. The samples were superb and Marc did a superior job (as
      always) of organizing this marbled paper exchange. Since I am not a
      professional marbler but a participant anyway, I was thoroughly
      impressed with the quality of the marblers and felt that they gave me
      something to which to aspire. I hope that my marbling continues to
      improve. The marblers that participated presented many ideas in their
      written presentation that make me want to rush out and marble as soon as
      possible. Thank you to Marc and all the other participants for the
      inspiration you have given me. I hope that I can live up to it.

      Betty Lou Jordan
      San Antonio, TX