Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 320

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
      The exchange had been organized by readers here to literally exchange
      samples of their papers. Readers who participated are welcome to write in
      and tell us about their samples. As well, I'm sure the ones who started the
      process will soon be ready to do one again and will post their guidelines.
      Since the last exchange, there are many new members on the list and I'll bet
      some will be anxious to participate.
      Jill