Wow!

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2002
      Oh, my! Oh, my! What a splendid array of marbling from the participants
      of the marbling exchange. Thank you so much, Marc, for all your efforts.

      (Before some newer marblers think that it's the correct spelling, I want
      to point out a typo on my sheet. It should be "pareil", not "pariel".)

      Can hardly wait for the next exchange!

      Lavinia Adler
      Binghamton (without the "p"), N.Y. ; -)

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Betty Lou Jordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002
        I would like to add to Lavinia's remarks that this second exchange was
        wonderful. The samples were superb and Marc did a superior job (as
        always) of organizing this marbled paper exchange. Since I am not a
        professional marbler but a participant anyway, I was thoroughly
        impressed with the quality of the marblers and felt that they gave me
        something to which to aspire. I hope that my marbling continues to
        improve. The marblers that participated presented many ideas in their
        written presentation that make me want to rush out and marble as soon as
        possible. Thank you to Marc and all the other participants for the
        inspiration you have given me. I hope that I can live up to it.

        Betty Lou Jordan
        San Antonio, TX